Sunday 21 July 2013

New haul - 5 Parcels! :D

The other day, we had 5 parcels show up :D Awesome huh? The big "Large House with Carport" came in a very big long box, which we got rid of before coming home. We didn't really want to keep it, and had no use for it. No where to store it even if I wanted to at the moment. I've taken these pictures in the loungeroom as I'm sick atm, and its the largest area for these right now :)


Parcel Number 1
Okie, opening parcel number 1. It was from England, eBay :) I thought it was a bit large for what was inside.

I opened the grey part, and zomg. So much tape! I asked them to make sure they'd be safe as post sometimes gets tossed around here, but darn! xD

And this is what was inside! The Hound Dog family - I got a new set, as the ones I have are quite old and bashed up. I had got them as "I haven't got them yet" before, but didn't realise they'd be so faded etc when I got them. Also Chich & Bunny Dressing Up Set. They were so cute, and the seller had them for a bit less then Rakuten, where I had originally wanted to get them. And Angeles' Bedtime Set. I've wanted that set for sooo long :D First time seeing it again on eBay, and it was about $10AUD so I popped it in ^^ The postage didn't suffer so that was great :D

Next parcel is from Rakuten, first time ordering from them, and did 2 small orders. Luckily the postage didn't get too bad either :) This one came through very quick!

All nicely wrapped, safe and sound. Above the bubble wrap there was a lump of Japanese newspaper aswell.

All open! I got the Sylvanian Families Mini Figures Set (9 total). Mother, Father and Daugher of the Chocolate Rabbit Family, Silk Cat Family and Chihuahua Family. Also, Lucky Star phone dangle set, 1 figure from Magic Cure? and 3 of Hello Kitty Pengu series :)

This next parcel scared me. Why did quarantine need to open this? What on earth looked creepy to make them want to check it out? By the way, also from Rakuten, this time Marchenshop.

Everything looks ok? It said nothing was removed. That's the second time from an international parcel that Quarantine have had a look inside one of our parcels. Wonder why?

And all of them out :D Was very lucky to get these ^^ 6 Key chains, 1 Police man outfit, 1 Pencil? things, 5 Baby Special Dress up sets (Alice in Wonderland, Christmas, Princess', School Kid Sheep and Little Red Riding Hood + Wolf). And a soft folder type thing that has babies all over it. Very cute, thought I could keep my catalogues in it, or little bits of paper I get with orders / furniture. 

Baby Special Dress up sets (Alice in Wonderland, Christmas, Princess', School Kid Sheep and Little Red Riding Hood + Wolf). Close ups :)

Close ups of the Keychains! ^^

Second last parcel :) This time from SSK, the official UK Sylvanian Families shop! We had made the order over the phone, as it was easier for us than to email. Quicker replies for the questions we had.

All open :D The lady was so kind, she put some Sylvanian Families Shop bags of different sizes in for us :D Since we probably will never get to see the shop in person, it was really cool to get the bags ^^ Wanted to get the Wedding Chapel, and the Photographer set :) Also all the food! She managed to squeeze them down the side of the parcel, filling the box to its max! ^^


And finally, the Large House with Carport :D Woo~! I love this one better than Willow Hall. I miss the lights, but for it to open fully so its flat, and no annoying plastic hanging out, looks great :) The carport might turn into the Reception place for the Wedding Chapel tho xD I don't think I can fit it next to the house on my shelves :(

No comments:

Post a Comment